Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street fighter retrospective videos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

All the parts are already there.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/street-fighter-retrospective/304977

Yeah the voice over sounded lacklustre but it was very interesting especially when it covered all the SF media from Japan and US.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I thought you guys were just being overly picky when I read your comments about the voice over.

But then I watched it. And Jesus Christ that is the worst narration ever. He sounds stoned and half asleep. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

When i read "retrospective on gametrailers" i thought it would be the guy who narrates the final fantasy retrospective.

He has the best narration voice ever :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Kirby wrote: »
    I thought you guys were just being overly picky when I read your comments about the voice over.

But then I watched it. And Jesus Christ that is the worst narration ever. He sounds stoned and half asleep. :P

I dunno, it becomes quite trippy when you're into part three or part four. It's like your brain attunes to his monotonous wavelength and just zones right out.

The videos themselves are cool. Nothing I didn't already know but it's nice to see it all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I actually noticed that around part 4 and 5. I had become so used to it, that I barely noticed it. :eek: The brain is a peculiar thing.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement