Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relevant source for Kevin Barry?

Options
  • 13-04-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Ok so I'm doing my history project and have the book Kevin Barry and His time as one of my sources but it is more so about the family history and isn't very relevant to what I'm doing... so I was wondering if anyone els knows of any other book relevant to Kevin Barry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Hey, you could try an Amazon search like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_n_6?rh=n:266239,k:kevin+barry,n:!1025612,n:65&bbn=1025612&keywords=kevin+barry&ie=UTF8&qid=1271181307&rnid=1025612

and although ordering it off the internet could be cutting it a bit fine, you could always find a book there and ring around bookshops near you to see if they have it I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Ditzie wrote: »
    Ok so I'm doing my history project and have the book Kevin Barry and His time as one of my sources but it is more so about the family history and isn't very relevant to what I'm doing... so I was wondering if anyone els knows of any other book relevant to Kevin Barry?
    Just use google book search. Then find a few books. You don't really need to read them. Just skim through the relevant chapters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 An Fathach

There was a piece on Kevin Barry in the Irish Times yeaterday. Might be worth a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 smiley5

Ditzie wrote: »

heya i'm currently doing the same title for my special history topic and i actually have the same book as you and was just wondering if you ever got and more sources and him and what exactly your title was?:)

Advertisement