Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boardman Team Carbon v Ridley Compact

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Lots of Boardman versus ????? threads.

Maybe Mod Lumen can magically pull all those threads together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,166 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Lots of Boardman versus ????? threads.

The sun is shining. Expect more of this :D

What's the groupset on the Ridley? I have one with 105 and I can't fault it. Frame cracked at the rear dropout but Ridley replaced it under warranty with no quibbles. The replacement frame had slightly different rear drop outs so I presume they redesigned them. My only prob with it is you can only get 23mm tyres on it, which is a pity cos I use mine as a winter bike and would like the option of slightly bigger tyres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Just buy the godam Boardman.:)

Honestly though the Boardman is getting rave reviews for the kit you get at this price point. The handling is excellent plus its a carbon versus alu. No contest really!

I wonder if the Boardman will challenge the mighty Planet X this year???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

£999 for the boardman up North in halfords as well!

they may do a £ for EUR sale as well if you ask nicely!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Or get a Planet X!!

Advertisement