Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Action Script 3

Options
  • 13-04-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hey, I just wanted to know if anyone can help me with a rewind button problem in Flash with AS3....The tutorials I am coming across on the net seem to be mostly for actionscript 2....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

You'll need to provide more information if you want people to help.

What are you rewinding exactly? The timeline? Video?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

well i was just waiting to see first if anyone knew anything about AS3 or rewind buttons first before i tried to descibe it! Basically, i have a Flash movie thats just in the main timeline, not a movie clip or anything. At every 6 frames it changes to a different quote. The movie is just a series of quotes changing. What I need is, if someone is looking through all the quotes and they see one they like, they need a rewind button to go back to that previous quote. I hope I have explained this well enough! Also, each quote has a label.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Have a look at this and see if it works for you:

http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280617

Seems to have a solution for the question that you are asking.

Advertisement