Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV for preorder on Gamesnash

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Cheers man, a few ordered from there already ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

I was happy to get my copy of FFXIII,well happy until I played, a day early in extravision. Some people ordered there FFXIII copy from online stores and were waiting up to a week. Thanks,but no thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Xluna wrote: »
    I was happy to get my copy of FFXIII,well happy until I played, a day early in extravision. Some people ordered there FFXIII copy from online stores and were waiting up to a week. Thanks,but no thanks lads.
    Which online stores though? Play is notorious for being awful. Whereas Gamesnash is based in Ireland. Few of the lads who ordered SFIV there last year got it a day early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

They were foreign stores allright. Did'nt know it was Irish. Might check it out sometime.

I ordered my SFIV from Play last year. Didn't arrive so 2 days after release I went out ad bought it in Game. Play copy arrived about 2 weeks later heh.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Xluna wrote: »
    They were foreign stores allright. Did'nt know it was Irish. Might check it out sometime.

You should ;)

As Jim mentioned because we ship from Ireland our delivery times tend to be a lot faster than the foreign sites. The vast majority of our pre orders arrive for release day and we look after those who don't with alternative arrangements. :)
    Ramza wrote: »
    I'm probably doing someone elses job here (apologies!) but Super is up for prebook on Gamesnash as of now.

http://www.gamesnash.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=58_28&products_id=1489&zenid=cf88331d707bf8e4aa00cf7f80513ff0

I just placed my order now (with free postage!), so happy out and just need to play the old waiting game for now

That would most likely be mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Glad I saw this, was just about to order from Play.com.

Didnt know about Gamesnash, ordering now and praying I get the game a lil early :D

Thanks for the post!!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Doyler01 wrote: »
    Didnt know about Gamesnash, ordering now and praying I get the game a lil early :D

The latest I've received new releases from Gamesnash has been the actual day of release.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'm still holding out for Pat to "mistakenly" send out a few copies early to the dedicated members of this boards ;)

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I'm still holding out for Pat to "mistakenly" send out a few copies early to the dedicated members of this boards ;)

I could never publically promise anything like that :p

BUT

If the good and dedicated folk of the fighting forum who have ordered / do order were to pm me the order number I will certainly make sure they are processed first. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I shall place my pre-order shortly.

I doubt Gamenash is equipped to handle the immense Psycho Power contained in each copy of SSF IV. Best take it off their hands as quickly as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I could never publically promise anything like that :p

BUT

If the good and dedicated folk of the fighting forum who have ordered / do order were to pm me the order number I will certainly make sure they are processed first. ;)

PM Sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

PM sent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Sent :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

PM Sent

All of the pms received so far have been updated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

the day super comes out i have to sign on :pac:
    happy days really...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

PM sent

Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

As much as I'd like to play this and own it, I still feel like we're being robbed after getting the "standard" one just a short time ago....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

The console release was over a year ago. And the arcade was out six months before that. Over a year is hardly "some time ago". Newer balancing, new characters. And its cheaper than most new releases.

I'm totally against ripoffs like microtransactions. Or Turning free DLC into paid sequels like valve did with Left For Dead 2. Or what capcom did with the costumes for the original SF4. Or what they did with Resident Evil 5's multiplayer that was already on the disc. So I totally get stuff like that.

But this is a decent deal tbh. Atleast to me. I'll pay 30 quid for a new street fighter no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Noffles wrote: »
    As much as I'd like to play this and own it, I still feel like we're being robbed after getting the "standard" one just a short time ago....

But this one has T.Hawk!

pinkhawk2.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Can't agree with you Kibry on L4D DLC being turned into a sequel, the original L4D is due more DLC soon. The other stuff I do agree with though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Noffles wrote: »

:eek:

The release of this game is a good thing not a bad thing, I knew when I bought sf4 that it wouldn't be long before I'd hear about 'the super hyper turbo champion edition' and I looked forward to that announcement.

I could go on and on about this but maybe this guide on how to STFU about Super Street Fighter IV will help :D

/goes to order copy of SSF4 from gamenash... (just like last year)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

The amount of hours ive got out of sf4 i feel like i robbed capcom :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bush80 wrote: »
    The amount of hours ive got out of sf4 i feel like i robbed capcom :pac:

Gotta be honest, for all people moan about it, I don't think there is another game that I have played as much as SF4.

I've logged 60 hours on the XBOX version alone and I've only had that a couple of weeks. I won't embarras myself saying how much on the PS3.

I shall order from gamesnash tonight secure in the knowledge my shipping will be... on time. :)

Gotta be honest, for all people moan about it, I don't think there is another game that I have played as much as SF4.

I've logged 60 hours on the XBOX version alone and I've only had that a couple of weeks. I won't embarras myself saying how much on the PS3.

I shall order from gamesnash tonight secure in the knowledge my shipping will be... on time. :)
    This is my exact rationale as well. I bought the game a year ago for €50 and I'm still playing it today. That's some entertainment value for money right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Ken B' broke his xbox playtime counter months ago, stuck at 999 hours for ever now, all with Vega.

That's value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Pm sent :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Don't get me wrong here, it's not that I don't want to pay 30 euro for a game (the price of a few pints.. FFS) it's just I feel that one year is a short time between what is technically an upgrade.

No need to get your fighting stick cables in a twist now...

Advertisement