Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV for preorder on Gamesnash

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

We're not having a thread devolve into an argument over the whole DLC/super thing, leave it there please or continue in the super thread, danke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

My PM joining the mass you've already recieved~

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Been quite a few alright but no issues here - glad to help out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

il put in my order later today the gamenash voucher i won with my ELITE SFIII skills, flawless victory. Putting amateurs and pro's to shame.
    SF3 CHAMP - farz

Placebo wrote: »
    il put in my order later today the gamenash voucher i won with my ELITE SFIII skills, flawless victory. Putting amateurs and pro's to shame.
    SF3 CHAMP - farz

I seem to recall your elite skills including losing a fight to someone who'd never played the game before.

... but don't mind me, carry on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Placebo wrote: »
    SF3 CHAMP - farz

Mine has already been put to that use.
    SFIV CHAMP 2009 RIGHT HERE. Suck it Xinkai.

I seem to recall your elite skills including losing a fight to someone who'd never played the game before.

... but don't mind me, carry on :)

VIDEOS Or GTFO ;)

carry on

Sorry to bump this lads but it is kind of important.

If there is anyone else planning to place a pre order with us I'd appreciate if you could do it today or if you're not in a position to do so today let me know that you are intending to.

Tomorrow is our final cut off for placing extra orders for pre release day delivery and the current air travel chaos has led to an upsurge of orders into us from people cancelling pre orders with retailers based outside of Ireland.

To clarify: We are not expecting any delays of stock into us as games come to the Irish distributors by boat. Orders being dispatched by ourselves to Irish addresses will be delivered as normal but orders to european addresses may be delayed.

Currently there are no outbound or inbound airmail international deliveries. Inbound deliveries from any of the Jersey based retailers ( The Hut, ASDA, HMV, Play etc ) are currently delayed for the same reason. Quite a few people have contacted us and mentioned cancelling pre orders with these retailers to switch to us. Obviously we're not exactly saddened by this ;) but it is leading to some tricky orders balancing for us and we want to make sure nobody is let down but at the same time don't want to be left with a few boxes we don't need if we order too many in.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Cheers for posting Pat. I had actually planned to preorder asap, but I'm putting money onto my CC today so will have to wait a couple of days for it to clear.

il throw the order on tonight !
    thanks for the update

• Advertisement

Jim wrote: »
    Cheers for posting Pat. I had actually planned to preorder asap, but I'm putting money onto my CC today so will have to wait a couple of days for it to clear.

No probs Jim - are you looking at an Xbox or PS3 version - will stick one aside for you.

Going to be ordering an Xbox version from you Pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if the volcano would affect your store.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Just ordered it there, pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

No probs Jim - are you looking at an Xbox or PS3 version - will stick one aside for you.
    Xbox. Much obliged! Being dole scum is hard ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Made an order!!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

Stupid question but I figure I'll fire it anyway -- would you be able to send to Belfast for release date?

To be honest with you I'm not 100% sure on time frames for delivery from the ROI to NI. An Post quote NI as being international delivery times of 3-7 working days (In our experience though they can take an extra 24 hours versus the ROI as they end up going into a royal mail sorting office before being delivered - normally its 2-3 days from dispatch here ) We're hoping to ship on the Wednesday which could / is likely to get to NI for the Friday release day but I wouldn't want to guarantee it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Roogle you could always get your copy sent to one of the Dublin guys then pick it up at XGC, might be quicker

Bush80 wrote: »
    I was wondering if the volcano would affect your store.

Out of context, this is an awesome sentence.

• Advertisement

sent u a pm , pat.

Think we're sorted there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I sent you a pm just there Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Ditto on the PM sending.

PM sendificated.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Errors have occurred during the processing of your form.

Please make the following corrections:

* Your Post/ZIP Code must contain a minimum of 0 characters.

eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I just put a space in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I edited it later and leaving it blank was fine then.

also: pm sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hey if i pre order with yourselves what day should i get my copy?

btw was looking at prices of used games and glad to see they are dropping mate it was holding me back using the service tbh

Advertisement