Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV for preorder on Gamesnash

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

eh?

Sorry guys - we're upgrading the database structure to switch to a new payment processor. There's a bit of hassle in regards to postcodes and Irish addresses being sent across. We had to take out the postcode verification but it looks like we missed somewhere. Would you mind letting me know exactly where that error was thrown up.

:)

Edit - The main registration page it seems has lost the bit of code that had overridden the check. Getting it sorted now. Apologies,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Pm sent Pat, cheers again.

hey if i pre order with yourselves what day should i get my copy?

btw was looking at prices of used games and glad to see they are dropping mate it was holding me back using the service tbh

Well like any of our pre orders we aim to dispatch at least 24 hours before release day. Depending on the inbound delivery this may go out on Wednesday for a Friday release or else Thursday morning. After that it's up to the Gods / An Post but the vast majority of pre orders arrive for release day.

In regards to pre owned game prices, the retail value of pre owned games has been dropping in line with the retail price of new games. Obviously as they fall, their pre owned value also falls.

We've always offered top rates for trade ins so no matter what the value of the pre owned titles our customers always have and continue to get the best all round deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Bush80 wrote: »
    The amount of hours ive got out of sf4 i feel like i robbed capcom :pac:

Thats what you call good marketing..... Create a product that people feel indebted to you for paying for........ I dream of such a scenario!

Placebo wrote: »
    il put in my order later today the gamenash voucher i won with my ELITE SFIII skills, flawless victory. Putting amateurs and pro's to shame.
    SF3 CHAMP - farz

You're living in the past Farz.... Quit living in the past.....

bonus point for spotting the reference....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

ayjayirl wrote: »
    You're living in the past Farz.... Quit living in the past.....

bonus point for spotting the reference....

Marge, I'm not gonna lie to you...well so long!

nice....

We're going to be starting the packing process tomorrow afternoon. Anyone who has contacted me to get on the priority pack list should have a reference to this on their order history. Log into your account to check it out. Just in case I missed anyone - If your order history doesn't say Priority Pick - Boards.ie or similar please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

We're going to be starting the packing process tomorrow afternoon. Anyone who has contacted me to get on the priority pack list should have a reference to this on their order history. Log into your account to check it out. Just in case I missed anyone - If your order history doesn't say Priority Pick - Boards.ie or similar please pm me.

Mine says "Please contact Pat for a free game"

I must that's delightful service and I'll have a copy blazblue please :pac:

/reaches for the feck it we've been hacked panic button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Cheers Pat :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Ooooh I've never been a priority before. This is getting exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

thanks pat, got it yesterday !

Must have a word with An Post about that ! :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Must have a word with An Post about that ! :eek:

I know, it's a dreadful state of affairs.

*Puts on sun glasses*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I think everyone has to agree. 10/10 Pat. Cheers for sorting us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Mine arrived in the post this morning.

Jim wrote: »
    I think everyone has to agree. 10/10 Pat. Cheers for sorting us.

No problems at all lads - It's what I'm here for. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Not to take away from Pat, but I just checked in HMV and they'll be selling Super for €35 tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Not to take away from Pat, but I just checked in HMV and they'll be selling Super for €35 tomorrow.

But Gamesnash sold it for €31 with An Post getting it to us a day earlier.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

Orim wrote: »
    But Gamesnash sold it for €31 with An Post getting it to us a day earlier.

Well it's about time HMV stopped loss leading :D

To be fair I believe Smyths will be €30 - and Argos will have it in a buy 2 for €60 offer for anyone looking for the cheapest possible price. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ye cheers pat for sending it out early. An post are slacking in my area though and didnt get it to me today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Oh sweet, thanks Pat.
    Didn't know that.

Yay cheap games!
    Gone are the days of €70+ new releases!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Just woke up this morning and found a nice little package awaiting me :pac:

Beats any christmas thrill

Gamesnash thanks a million for a great service, I will definitely deal with you guys again, also I told my friends to do the same

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

and i sadly have to wait till tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Cheers pat - mine arrived today, really convenient and shall definitely buy from you guys again!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I was stupid enough to order the PS3 version when I only have Xbox 360.

Pat was nice enough to sort me out with a free exchange, I had my 360 copy about an hour after I sent him a PM.

Pat is the man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Bush80 wrote: »
    Ye cheers pat for sending it out early. An post are slacking in my area though and didnt get it to me today :(

I take back everything ive said about an post. I had my parents house down as my delivery address from last time and forgot to change it back.
    An post are great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Orim wrote: »
    But Gamesnash sold it for €31 with An Post getting it to us 3 days earlier.

:);)

• Advertisement

I'm still waiting to see if D4RK ONION got his / gets his in time. I don't forget my promises. :)

Advertisement