Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone recommendation camera/wifi important.

Options
  • 13-04-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Okay so I'm looking for a phone recommendation. Any help would be appreciated!

What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)

I want Wifi on the phone. I also want a decent camera that I can take good pictures with that can be printed. Battery life should be good (i.e: something that doesn't have to be charged every evening)

Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.

I would like a phone that isn't too bulky. The wide Nokia E phones aren't my thing TBH. Something I can stick in my pocket!

Operator - have you an operator preference

I'm on Vodafone, but it's not overly important which operator the phone is with.

Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either

Pre-pay.

Price range

I can spend up to about €250.

I was looking at the Sony Ericsson C905. Is this a good phone? I've heard the image quality is not great. Does anyone know where I could purchase this phone?

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭ToasterSparks

Hi all.

Just bumping up this post in the hope of a reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

C905 is an old phone at this stage. Did you have a look at w995? Wifi,gps,8mp camera. Very good phone. Have a look on the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Sony Ericsson make the best camera phones afaik. HTC, Blackberry and Nokia are pretty bad in that regard anyway.

If you check mobile-review they usually have sample photos taken by the cameras and generally good in-depth info.

Advertisement