Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse trainer - whisperer - Ballymurphy

Options
  • 13-04-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry I cannot give anyone more information, but someone recommended a guy in Ballymurphy or Borris called (I think) Aidan Fogarty.... but having difficulty locating him.

Need to have a horse brought back to basics and retrained, but don't have the expertise to do this on my own and was told this guy really good.

I know its very sketchy but hoping someone can help...sorry I cannot give more information.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I'm in that area, but I havent heard of him. I do know a few people around there who are very good with training and breaking horses if you want to pm me.

Whats the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ell

I don't know Aidan but Tony Kent is up in that area and would be very good too. Video of him working with a horse half way down this page: http://irishhorsemanship.com/our-trainers/

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sage4me

Hi Fits, Ell,

Thanks for the reply & PM's, got onto Aidan and am going down to him tonight. He was based in Borris.

You guys are great :-) - Will keep you posted.

Rgds

Caroline

Advertisement