Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riders/breeders: help with my dissertation!

Options
  • 13-04-2010 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,

I hope this is ok to post here.

I'm a final year student and am completing my dissertation on the role of the Irish Draught in the production of performance horses. I'd like to get riders and/or breeders to complete a short questionnaire. While you don't need to be an expert by any means, it would help if you have a basic understanding of sport horse breeding. All responses are greatly appreciated and please feel free to pm me if you need more info. Also all responses are anonymous. Here's the link:
    http://www.surveybob.com/surveybob/s/afa18136-b83b-4ea1-aeb4-63a2ade3ec56.html

Thanks in advance!

Elaine :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ADDON

Just completed the survey. Would love a read of the finished product.... Any chance of a copy or the key findings???

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 equinestudent

ADDON wrote: »
    Just completed the survey. Would love a read of the finished product.... Any chance of a copy or the key findings???

:)

Hi Addon,

Thanks a mil for completing the survey! I'll check with my supervisor just to be sure but as far as I know I should be able to let you see the findings. As its an undergraduate study it won't be published or "official" in any way but I can let you know what I find out anyway if you like. I'll be another week or two finishing though!! Thanks again! :)

Pop the pdf up here when you are done.

I've just closed the survey, got a great response to it so thanks to everyone who took the time to complete it! :)

I've attached the results from the questionnaire if anyone wants to take a look. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 phoebebright

Interesting results - thanks for sharing.

Advertisement