Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Science Grinds.. Are there any?

Options
  • 13-04-2010 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello im looking for ag science grinds in the limerick area, does anyone know anybody who does them. Cant find anyone, help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭aoifeX

maybe try tutorial or kilmartin? afaik tutorial do them on a saturday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 guinness10

No, don't do them, can't find anyone around the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

There aren't many schools teaching ag science in the Limerick area (not in the city anyway). You might have better luck if you ring some of the schools in the county and ask if they have an ag teacher and take it from there. I know one of the lecturers in UL who examines the practicals but I don't know if she gives grinds.

If you are really stuck contact the Education Department in UL. The BSc Science Education (the course I did) students train to be Biology and Ag Science teachers. There may be a final year student or postgrad willing to give you grinds

Will do, very much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

How about the online grinds? I know of someone who got an unusual subject with one of those. Hope it all works out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Just an update guinness10..

Kilmartin Education Centre, Villiers Secondary School, Crescent Comprehensive all offer Ag Science in town.

Outside Limerick St. Mary's College, Newport and St. Joseph's College, Newport, Glenstall Abbey and the secondary school in Murroe (can't remember the name of it), John the Baptist Community School, Hospital, Co. Limk all having LC Ag Science this year. You could try those.

Just an update guinness10..

Kilmartin Education Centre, Villiers Secondary School, Crescent Comprehensive all offer Ag Science in town.

Outside Limerick St. Mary's College, Newport and St. Joseph's College, Newport, Glenstall Abbey and the secondary school in Murroe (can't remember the name of it), John the Baptist Community School, Hospital, Co. Limk all having LC Ag Science this year. You could try those.
    Thats brillant rainbow, Thanks! Managed to find someone with your help.

Advertisement