Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Civic hatch 94-G-6368 stolen across from LIT

• 13-04-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Right lads red EG Civic hatch 94-G-6368 stolen across from LIT (in Limerick) about a half hour ago. It has a black Mugen replica front lip, 50/50 rear lights, SIR rear spoiler and white standard Honda alloys. An S2000 front seat and a bunch of my girlfriends stuff. Its an english civic and has normal number plates with front over the front bumper grill held on with cable ties.
    Best pic i have but wing mirrors are red and plate across vent on bumper
    Redcivic.jpg

Let me know if/where its seen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Hope you get it back. Take a drive round some choice areas with someone local to see if you can spot it. Should be easy to spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

sorry to hear man.. hope you get it back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,616 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Sorry to hear that lad.
    I had 2 cars stolen from me some time back.. Got both back.. Was it alarmed??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Sorry to hear what happened. You could put an ad on done deal. More people might see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

F*ck sake awful amount of cars being robbed lately :mad: I'll keep an eye out when im in Limerick later in the week. If ya havent already then throw up a thread on dtd-irl, midnight club and torque-irl...more exposure the better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

If you hear of any robberies around your area go check out the scene, might find it in or around it. Most Civics are robbed for either use in a burglary or else rallied to feck and burnt out unfortunately.

Did it have any sort of alarm/immobiliser?

Do you know if the door was bent back or window smashed, or was it towed even?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Was spotted by a friend driving round last night in southhill on fire. Saw it earlier today and the inside/back all burnt out.

Bastards, i hope karma ****s them up.

It had an alarm/immob but it also had a hidden kill switch. I can only think she was tailed and they saw her arm the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,616 ✭✭✭✭vectra

scar 101 wrote: »
    Was spotted by a friend driving round last night in southhill on fire. Saw it earlier today and the inside/back all burnt out.

Bastards, i hope karma ****s them up.

It had an alarm/immob but it also had a hidden kill switch. I can only think she was tailed and they saw her arm the car.

Damn,
    Pity about that
    How did they get it if it were alarmed/immobilised ?

Advertisement