Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS24 Attendees Roll Call Thread & Arrangements.

Options
  • 13-04-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

So whos heading up?

Tournament starts at 1:30 in the afternoon.

If your getting the bus, it's 22 euro for a return ticket you can use to return on the sunday afternoon.

Bus takes about 2 and a half hours, so the 10am bus from bus eireann should get us there with time to stretch our legs.

So to who ever is going, heres the details.

Meeting: Bus Eireann
    Time: 9:30am (so we can get the 10AM bus.)
    Date: This Sat, 17th April 2010

Note this is a 24h event, on a weekend, make sure you do currency exchange ETC in Dublin, bring food, drinks, deodorant ETC.

As far as i know aswell, the 24h event is 8 pounds for the night, 1 pound for the SF4 tournament, but best get final prices from the northern lads.

Theres a KFC 3 minutes from the location in Belfast, as well as a shop across the road. The City is 15 mins straight walk from the location too, and has 2 places i know of you can do currency exchange if you forget in Dublin.

So to total up too, it's 22 EURO for the bus ticket, 9 POUNDS total for the DS24 event, & about 10-15 POUNDS for food, drink ETC.

With that said, who's in who's out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Should open a poll imo

I'm 50/50ing at the moment, 20 euro for bus to Dublin on top of that I'd say it comes to like 80 euro for me. DAMN! I'm hoping something good happens to me by then xD

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm going to order train tickets for myself and chopper oop north in the next few minutes. I don't do buses if they can be avoided :)

If anyone wants in I will hold off as long as possible but I am on a super tight time frame today.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Too lates, all done :)

Advertisement