Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Dun Laoghaire Dart Station

Options
  • 13-04-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm travelling to Dun Laoghaire from Enniscorthy tomorrow and am meeting someone at the Dart station in Dun Laoghaire. I don't know Dun Laoghaire at all so am wondering where's the best place to park? I don't suppose there's parking right in front of the station is there?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Directly behind the station there is a good bit of parking down on the harbour road. There is parking along the side of the harbour road and there is also some more parking right beside the ferry building which is behind the station.

Or you could park in the old shopping centre car park on Marine Rd or even back towards the West Pier on the harbour road. You shouldn't have any hassle finding parking. I think it costs 2 euro an hour.

Oh and they are pretty strict so I wouldn't try and get away without paying. Almost every time I go to Dun Laoghaire, I see traffic attendants checking tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Cheers!

Most definitely won't be chancing the not paying! Last thing I want is to get clamped!

Advertisement