Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shredded rubber for childrens play area?

Options
  • 13-04-2010 10:53pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi wonder if anyone can help me. I recently sectioned off an area of my garden to use as a play area. I have weed membrane down and started buying rubber chips to put down, they look like wood chip but are finer. I bought them from homebase originally but I don't seem to be able to get them anymore. Any ideas where I might find them from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Hi wonder if anyone can help me. I recently sectioned off an area of my garden to use as a play area. I have weed membrane down and started buying rubber chips to put down, they look like wood chip but are finer. I bought them from homebase originally but I don't seem to be able to get them anymore. Any ideas where I might find them from?
    i did not know there was such a thing
    i would also be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

http://pkrubber.com/

Try these guys, they supply rubber for playgrounds and riding schools so they might be able to sort you out

Advertisement