Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual at XGC 14/4/10

Options
  • 13-04-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

anyone for casual from 4 ?
    Btw i dont a stick nor games ... ^^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yep I'll be there, I'll bring 360 BB/SF4 and a stick (still means other people have to bring 360 stick...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Tin.T

ok cool !

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I'm not sure if I'll be there. If the weather is too nice I dont think I'll go. At the moment its not as nice as yesterday but if it gets better I doubt it you'll se me

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I wont be there.. Im suffering with a trapped nerve in my wrist gettin physio for it too.. So it'll be a while till im around again >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ouch sorry to hear that man, best of luck with the physio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I blame Akuma and his crazy combo execution. You wouldn't have this problem if you played as Sagat. Although some people do have the "nerve" to spam tiger shots all day :D

In all seriousness though, hope you get better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I wont be there.. Im suffering with a trapped nerve in my wrist gettin physio for it too.. So it'll be a while till im around again >.<

YES NO MORE RICH....i mean.... YES NO MORE FOAMYMUSHROOM!!! :D

Whats a foamymushroom anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I think that's when you take a mushroom and fry it in butter.
    Maybe add some garlic, or chili if you want that mix-up. Surprises them every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

LOL I always thought it was them sweets, like the little foamy mushrooms

ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Ramza wrote: »
    LOL I always thought it was them sweets, like the little foamy mushrooms

ftw

same here like those strawberry foam ones. my teeth rape them strawberries whenever they get the chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Not a chance. Manchester Derby is on today fellows. And if its anything like the last one.....its a must watch.

Advertisement