Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Collie!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Hi, sorry but your info's wrong. There are 2 collie dogs in this estate (where I live), the black and white one and the "lassie dog". Neither are from the same "extended family". In particular, my cousin owns the lassie dog, and it is confined to the garden and RARELY gets out. So I assume there is another "lassie dog" from elsewhere. Though I'll admit the black and white one can be fairly wicked!

As you say Inhousejoke, I thought this to be the case myself, but didn't like to post because I wasn't 100%. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 smartbum

two ever it may concern about this scary collie going round matter of fact the dog acc belongs to my self you haveent come in contact with the dog there for you have no idea what the do is like the dog is well behaved also the dog loves kids and would no hurt a child the dog matter of fact is very pretective thank you any further qustions you can talk two me here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

This thread is years old!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement