Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job of a lifetime competition - help needed!

Options
  • 13-04-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

My cousin Danny & his girlfriend from Cork are down to the final 50 in The Runaway Bride job of a lifetime competition and need a public vote to win.

I would really appreciate it if you could take a few seconds to click on the link below and give them your vote, as they are lagging behind a bit at the moment.

Many thanks! :D

http://www.runawaybrideandgroom.com/ultimatejob/user/profile/36

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

done,
    they need a good few votes to get to the top though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

I've done my bit, just voted for them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Done-good luck with it as there seems to be quite a bit of competition. May i suggest that you request if you can post it in one of the bigger forums as they would get a lot larger flow of traffic than here and might get you quite a few votes. Just make sure you ask the mod in question first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Thanks very much, guys!

I agree it is an uphill battle, but every vote counts I guess.

As, I'm pretty new here, could anyone suggest what other forum I could post this up on, as Papa Lazarou suggested?

• Advertisement
Advertisement