Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating Exams from Semester two??

Options
  • 14-04-2010 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I'm Just wondering what the procedure is for repeating summer exams.
    I'm a first year student at the moment in Arts. If I was to repeat an exam how would this affect me in second year?. Would I have to do another exam or an essay?. It's just I have a feeling I will need to repeat sociology 10040 after getting a low grade in the midterm exam which was 30%. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

If you go onto the module regestraion section of the SIS website, click into the module that you think you'll need to repeat. There is a 'What happens if i fail' section. Check that out.

It'll most likely either be a 100% exam at the end of semester 1 of next year, or you could choose to take the whole module again, i.e semester 2 of next year, re-go to all lectures/tutorials, and then sit the exam then.

Either way, talk to your tutor/lecturer before you think about repeats, they may be able to help you out and you may not need to repeat/resit.

Advertisement