Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch back to Eircom

• 14-04-2010 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I went with Vodafone for business broadband and phone line on two lines, thinking I was doing the right thing. Connection speeds have been terrible and they ripped us off to the tune of €247 on the first month - which I've spent the past 3 months trying to recover!

Had eircom rep in with me the other day. I'll be moving office location again within the next 6 months, so I'm thinking it's better to move back to eircom now - instead of suffering the 12 week delay I had with BT/vodafone the last time!

Opinions welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭bridest

ok - no opinions - I'll just make the switch i think

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

depending on where you are moving office to, you may consider one of the LLU providers - Smart or Magnet etc.

No contention and far better call charges than Eircom.

What area is your new office going to be in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭bridest

Cavan - those providers are not in this area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Just remember that Vodafone resell Eircoms products. So if you have had connection issues with Vodafone then you may also have problems with Eircom, have a look at the other Eircom threads here and you will see what we are suffering cleverly disguised as a broadband service.

Advertisement