Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get unbanned from AH please?

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

I don't know how long I am banned for but I think I have suffered enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

The ban duration is 1 month. It was applied on the 3rd of April. About 11 days ago.

have you tried PMing the mod that banned you to see if he/she would be lenient? Actually, it was TheZohan and he has stepped down as mod of AH. Try PMing one of the other mods and seeing what they think.

the list of current mods is:
    AlmightyCushion, biko, Rabies, Sharpshooter, super-rush, The Master

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

Ok thanks I'll try that.

Its so refreshing to see a mod actually be helpful instead of making some snide sarcastic remark.

i messaged them but none of them got back to me, I think thats rather sh1tty. None o them had the decency to type back. Can you just give me access yourself?

please?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As this was a forum ban, it should be dealt with by the AH mods. I'll mark it for their attention and request that one of them gets back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

We're looking into this OP in case you're wondering. Just because you don't get an instant reply to your pm doesn't mean you're being ignored.

I still haven't heard anything?

this is beyond a joke now, I'm not trying to gain access to north korea, I just want my AH ban shortened a week or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

that should be sorted out now.

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement