Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

trimming male arm hair

• 14-04-2010 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, new to boards here, & first time poster! woo hoo!:cool:

Anyway, this is a problem that's been on my mind for some time now.
    My arms have a fair bit of hair on them:o & i'm quite embarassed about it. so I'm just wondering is trimming with a scissors is the best thing.

I don't really want to wax/shave because no hairs would look a tad odd to me (& the hairs would grow back thicker)...I'm assuming with trimming that doesn't happen.
    Also bleaching seems to be too much hassle & expensive.

Any feedback?

P.S. sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum, I just had a quick look around & this seems to be the most appropreate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Hi and welcome to Boards and to F&A in particular. Yep, right forum for your question. :)

I'd say leave well enough alone. Furry forearms are something I've always thought of as one of mens attractive features and was always a bit ticked off that my arm hair was fair. I know some wimmins dislike body hair on men but I'd don't think I've ever heard of that being applied to arm hair.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

I don't really want to wax/shave because no hairs would look a tad odd to me (& the hairs would grow back thicker)...I'm assuming with trimming that doesn't happen.

Your a bit mixed up, shaving will make it grow back thicker, trimming it short could also make it grow faster & a bit thicker, to thin the hair out waxing... obviously being a man & being in Ireland you'd have loads of time to get that done & have it grown back thinner before having to wear a t-shirt in public.

Bleaching I haven't a clue of but you can buy home kits in decent chemists where you'd be done & dusted in no time & have it lightened. Best bet if your going with that option would be start a new thread on what ones work best!

And from a woman's point of view I'd say the same as Old Goat, & leave it alone, it can't take from appearance only give well that's my view. I'd rather see dark hair on a mans arms than none at all or mad ginger hair from where he didn't get the bleaching right so he's walking around with dark hair & ginger arms .... ohh yes I have seen that from where the odd lad tried it!

Advertisement