Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW gym discounts for students and staff of DIT

Options
  • 14-04-2010 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals

I recently got a job repping for this gym! Just letting you all know, if your looking to trim off the waistline or beef up for the beaches of san deigo this place is doing 289 for 12months and if your heading away for the summer you can pause the membership!

Its trainers actually know a thing or two also, yesterday i was put on a programme by a european champion body building trainer and from the website the wallabies trained there and the Irish rugby lads too.

rawcondition.com is their website!

Dont mean this to be an advertisement but with the mare the dit gym is having and fitness dock (beside kevin street/aungier ) ripping people off I figured id start spreading the word!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

€45 for three months is a rip off? seems to me that your gym is a lot more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭gags89

i was talking about fitness dock being a rip off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    €45 for three months is a rip off? seems to me that your gym is a lot more expensive.

DIT Kevin St. Doesn't have a gym. It has a cardio room with 3 resistance machines and a set of dumbells.

I had a peek into the kevin street gym alrite big deficiencies with it and they said on the other side of the city there were more resistance machines...no dice! Im sure its not their fault, given the lack of resources

Little to no resistance training anyways is a big bummer but RAW just up the road has alot of resistance machines too if muscle building is your goal!

If you pop up with your student card you'l have no trouble getting the student rate and the lads there can put you on a programme, give you tutorials on correct methods etc too!

We were thinking of doing a health and fitness seminar up in DIT soon too keep an eye out!

Hey guys just letting you all know, il be giving away a free gym membership before the end of lectures this year so keep an eye out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 rawgyms

Hows everyone coping with exam stress??

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pugsymalone

Hey Raw Gyms,

Would you read the charter for the board please:

No pimping, selling or advertising will be tolerated.

And stop sending me friend requests on Facebook - if I've ignored you once then maybe you should get the message and stop being so needy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 rawgyms

pugsy,

pm me your name so il skip you!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 holla

I know this thread is a bit old but wondering if there are any deals for summer for a student 3 months.

And what are the other prices that I would be looking at yearly, monthly etc?

Advertisement