Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surly Pacer Frame Brand New

• 14-04-2010 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭DualFrontDiscs

What size are you? I'm 5'11". Fit me?

DFD*

*DiminutiveFrameDesire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭stephenrd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

was this on ebay for a while??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭stephenrd

aha i knew i'd seen it before! took a lot of restraint not to throw a bid in on it. very nice frame. GLWS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 duncj

The frame was listed on bay and was sold to me, here. How amusing to find it relisted here (in original packaging) after I recently received this communication from the seller:
    "Dear dunc.j,

Hi There,

I'm afraid I've just received a call from post office who have informed me that the frame was damaged in transit and will be sent back to me for evaluation. They say it has been badly scratched and possibly dented.

Because of this, I will not be able to send it out to you and will need to give you a full refund.

I'm sorry about this - I don't know what the damage is and as such I'm not comfortable sending it out until I know.

Please advise if the email you paid with is ok to give you the refund.

Regards,

S****** ****"

Seller obviously has little regard for honesty (and google) so buyer beware!

duncj wrote: »
    The frame was listed on bay and was sold to me, here. How amusing to find it relisted here (in original packaging) after I recently received this communication from the seller:
    "Dear dunc.j,

Hi There,

I'm afraid I've just received a call from post office who have informed me that the frame was damaged in transit and will be sent back to me for evaluation. They say it has been badly scratched and possibly dented.

Because of this, I will not be able to send it out to you and will need to give you a full refund.

I'm sorry about this - I don't know what the damage is and as such I'm not comfortable sending it out until I know.

Please advise if the email you paid with is ok to give you the refund.

Regards,

S****** ****"

Seller obviously has little regard for honesty (and google) so buyer beware!
    Just had a great laugh, unfortunately it was at your expense. Glad to see some internet justice.

Advertisement