Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any group buying websites in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-04-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I was looking a Groupon.com, an American website which has really taken off there. The basis concept is that people can buy a discounted vouchers for restaurants etc as long as a certain minimum number of people buy. I was looking a Pigsback.ie and dublindiscounts.com, but there does not seem to anything similar in Dublin. Has anyone heard of any websites in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Well Sinirgy.com seem to be doing just that.

You'll see their banner adverts on boards.ie and there should be a thread in Bargain Alerts if you look a little back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Well Sinirgy.com seem to be doing just that.

You'll see their banner adverts on boards.ie and there should be a thread in Bargain Alerts if you look a little back.
    you can say that again - no matter how many times I click to a different forum, 90-95% of the time the banner ad is for Sinirgy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nicklee

Hi I have just signed up to citydeal.ie A few people I know have bought some deals from them which have worked out really well. Never heard of Sinirgy but would recommend a look at citydeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭catching_streams

I've just registered for Featured.ie, spotted the Greature around Merrion Square yesterday so took a look!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Phelim88

cdlynch13 wrote: »
    I was looking a Groupon.com, an American website which has really taken off there. The basis concept is that people can buy a discounted vouchers for restaurants etc as long as a certain minimum number of people buy. I was looking a Pigsback.ie and dublindiscounts.com, but there does not seem to anything similar in Dublin. Has anyone heard of any websites in Dublin?

citydeal.ie is part of the groupon group... http://www.facebook.com/groupon.dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Theres some site called boards deals or something like that, not sure if its any use :pac:

Advertisement