Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bi

Options
  • 14-04-2010 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am bi girl and finding it very hard to meet women :(. It is really easy to meet men but women I fancy I find hard. I have never been with a women and I am 25 but I know that I want to be. What should I do? I am in the Dublin area but don't find the gay bars helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I am bi girl and finding it very hard to meet women :(. It is really easy to meet men but women I fancy I find hard. I have never been with a women and I am 25 but I know that I want to be. What should I do? I am in the Dublin area but don't find the gay bars helpful.

Gaydargirls??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Gaydargirls??
    not with a barge pole i have heard it is as bad as gaydar , op are you just looking for a hook up or are you looking for more also you need to have an idea of what sort of girl you are looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lemongrass22

Gaydargirls??

What??:D
    not with a barge pole i have heard it is as bad as gaydar , op are you just looking for a hook up or are you looking for more also you need to have an idea of what sort of girl you are looking for

Not sure, not really a hook up sort of girl like to get to know someone first!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I don't know myself but the link below might be helpful

http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-LGBTQ-Womens-Social-Networking-Club/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Not sure, not really a hook up sort of girl like to get to know someone first!
    Then from what i hear gaydargirls is a no no (that's not to say there are not decent people on it , it's just I have heard there are alot of iffy people to cifft threw to find them) alot of the free dating sites allow you to search for women looking for women you might have better look trying them;) or the out house have some groups that meet up , pink events are a better meeting place than pink bars:o

• Advertisement

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    I don't know myself but the link below might be helpful

http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-LGBTQ-Womens-Social-Networking-Club/
    another one is connecting singels .ie (i know i spelt that wrong) it's freeeeeeeeeee:D

Advertisement