Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apollo astronauts not happy with Obama

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Not sure it'll do much good but the more dissenting voices the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

"America’s only path to low Earth orbit and the International Space Station will now be subject to an agreement with Russia to purchase space on their Soyuz (at a price of over 50 million dollars per seat with significant increases expected in the near future)"

Start saving lads ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Stargate wrote: »
    "America’s only path to low Earth orbit and the International Space Station will now be subject to an agreement with Russia to purchase space on their Soyuz (at a price of over 50 million dollars per seat with significant increases expected in the near future)"

Start saving lads ;)
    Just broke into my piggybank but short about 49,999,982 Dollars.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Beeker wrote: »
    Just broke into my piggybank but short about 49,999,982 Dollars.:D

I have less than that Beeker , and you`ve been there !!! cant you hear me crying in my supper :eek::(:mad:confused:

Advertisement