Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Cigars in town

• 14-04-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone here knows where to get any decent cigars around town. I'm just after googling it but didn't find anything. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Think Freeneys on Quay St sell a good variety of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway city -> Smoking forum.

McCambridges has a good selection. Also get a good whiskey to go with the cigars :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I'm sure that Petersons & Foxs will post out orders. I know that the Decent Cigar Store does. But, if you are going to order cigars online then you might find better deals on other sites. The advantage of buying from the Irish outlets is that you can guarentee the quality and the authenticity of the cigars. Plus, as they will only be in the post for a day or two at the most they generally arive in a smokable condition rather then having to make them live in the humidore for weeks to re-condition.
    Buying online can be a bit hit&miss till you find a good supplier and then all you have to worry about is getting the tax man snagging your package.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement