Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Alarm/Detector for sale in Sligo?

Options
  • 14-04-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just a quick question. Anyone know anywhere where a you might be able to buy a Gas Alarm for a camper van locally (sligo, Leitrim etc). I tried Halfords and Call of The Wild already but no luck:(.
    Im sure they are available on line but ideally would like to get one locally before we take a trip this weekend. Just been cautious as there will be 2 young children travelling aswell.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Tesco do a Carbon Monoxide Alarm, or used to anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Cliffords and the electrical shops sell most of the smoke and CO2 alarms so may do one also.Much higher risk of co posioning than an actual gas leak and sunsequent pop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

Hi all,
    Just a quick question. Anyone know anywhere where a you might be able to buy a Gas Alarm for a camper van locally (sligo, Leitrim etc). I tried Halfords and Call of The Wild already but no luck:(.
    Im sure they are available on line but ideally would like to get one locally before we take a trip this weekend. Just been cautious as there will be 2 young children travelling aswell.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions:)

Sunset in Adelaide street sell Carbon Monoxide alarms, I saw one in there recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

Thanks a lot guys for the help, much appreciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

There's a BOC shop in Duncan's Island that supply all the gas equipment, I'm sure they'd have some.

• Advertisement
Advertisement