Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choula Hot Sauce

Options
  • 14-04-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to post.

Any know where I can get Choula Hot Sauce in Dublin?

I've tried a raft of Supermarkets and Spice store but I've not found it anywhere.

Choula.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There is (might be gone now, somebody might confirm) a shop in the liffey mall, in liffey street near the hapenny bridge and it has 100's of different hot sauces. Not saying they have that one but it would be where I would try.

I presume you have tried franks redhot? you get it in some dunnes & supervalus, and some other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JimmyO

Thanks for that.

I'll take a look. All the times I've been up and down Liffey Street and I've never spotted that place. Never knew there was a Liffey Mall!! That'll be the southsider in me.

As for Franks, Yup got that in the Hot Sauce Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JimmyO

I was over that neck of the woods today and I realsied why Liffey Mall wasn't familiar to me.

That's the Epicurean Food Hall now.

No Choula.

Advertisement