Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W995 - Message preview !

Options
  • 14-04-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi Boarders

Need some help with a new phone that I bought about a month ago . Sony Ericsson W995 - When a text message arrives the name of the person who texted me pops up on the screen

Is there any way of turning this feature off so that it just says " 1 New Message" .

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

I don't think there is a way to disable this feature on the phone. I've had SE phones for the past two years, currently W995, and have never come across a way to change this on any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Hey consider yourself lucky.. the N900 pops up the name + content of the message in a blaze of golden glory across the top of the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭tigerlily01

Thanks for your help folks .... it's not a huge deal it's just a little annoying . It's just that if my phone is on my desk or counter top anyone can see who is texting me .....:(

Advertisement