Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTFO

Options
  • 14-04-2010 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65403537&postcount=495

That's hardly necessary. It was clearly aimed at me. I had finished what I had said in the thread to one poster in particular about it feeling like an unwelcoming event. I didn't get uncivil at any stage and kept my head. I find it laughable that the instruction was to keep it civil then get followed by GTFO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

PM to The Master sent.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

It was in no way aimed at you Windsock.

Apologies if you feel it was.

It was aimed at the last few pages of the thread that had gone wildly off topic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Post now also edited to remove poor choice of words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The Master wrote: »
    It was in no way aimed at you Windsock.

Apologies if you feel it was.

It was aimed at the last few pages of the thread that had gone wildly off topic.

Fair enough, but I was responsible for that by replying to another poster what I thought the problem with the beers thread was, and talked about not attending the beers. So effectively I guess I took it to be aimed at me.

Anyway, I have said all I have regarding my issue. Sorry I took it slightly off topic, but I couldn't think of a better place to take it to task, as that's where the comments lay.
    The Master wrote: »
    Post now also edited to remove poor choice of words

Cheers. I'd say Thanks, but I am not allowed to in here.

Advertisement