Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaflet distribution

Options
  • 14-04-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

could anyone recommend some one to distribute leaflets in the Cork Area at a reasonable cost, all the big companies are charging mad money.

please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

ecowarm wrote: »
    could anyone recommend some one to distribute leaflets in the Cork Area at a reasonable cost, all the big companies are charging mad money.

please help
    dont you have any friends unemployed etc that you could agree a price with to do it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

I'll deliver 1000 for €45! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Unless its a restraunt menu dont bother with leaflets. They go straight into the bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Leaflet drops give the highest response out of any print media. Big companies like Tesco, Supervalue, Harvey Normans don't do millions of leaflets every year by accident.

It works!

Research from the Direct Marketing Association has conclusively shown that a leaflet distribution works. As many as 79% of recipients keep, pass on or glance at door drop marketing material, exploding the myth that customers don’t find it useful in some way

It's still really annoying to come home to find a load of rubbish shoved through your letterbox. Rarely a day goes by when I dont have something I have no interest in waiting for me when I get home.

deleted post

I think you'd be better going with COLBLIMP DELIVERY INC. That company only charges €45 per thousand and is extremely reliable! :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Big companies like Tesco, Supervalue, Harvey Normans don't do millions of leaflets every year by accident.It works!

Kinda helps too that they're offering things people want to know about, anything else goes straight to the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭dunleakelleher

Check out Media Distribution Solutions
    They charge 50 euro per thousand and are very reliable.
    They also cover all city and county areas, and provide full mapping and back checking of your delivery.

Call 086 2033245 or email martin@deliveryman.com
    colblimp wrote: »
    I think you'd be better going with COLBLIMP DELIVERY INC. That company only charges €45 per thousand and is extremely reliable! :D;)

We at DunleaKelleher Leaflet Delivery Serves will do it for €40 per thousand. Just PM me.

We at DunleaKelleher Leaflet Delivery Serves will do it for €40 per thousand. Just PM me.

No problem, I'll do it for €35 per thousand! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

colblimp wrote: »
    No problem, I'll do it for €35 per thousand! :p

Colblimp why do i have the feeling you are going to end up offering to do it for free :pac:

Colblimp why do i have the feeling you are going to end up offering to do it for free :pac:

Lol, at this rate I'll be paying the OP for the privilege of delivering them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Is there anyway to prevent these leafets being pushed through the door? I'd say I fill a whole recycle bin with them over the course of a year. Who pays for that?.....me. There should be some way to opt out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Is there anyway to prevent these leafets being pushed through the door? I'd say I fill a whole recycle bin with them over the course of a year. Who pays for that?.....me. There should be some way to opt out.

You can get the ones that are posted to you stopped by getting onto An Post and saying you want to be removed from some list that they have.

To stop the hand-delivered ones like from restaraunts you'll have to eh .....seal your porch door shut and block up the letterbox im afraid ;) * Maybe a big scary dog dog would also deter them from trying :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

You can get the ones that are posted to you stopped by getting onto An Post and saying you want to be removed from some list that they have.

To stop the hand-delivered ones like from restaraunts you'll have to eh .....seal your porch door shut and block up the letterbox im afraid ;) * Maybe a big scary dog dog would also deter them from trying :P

or connect some dc volts to your letter box :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 corneliucork

HI. anyone knows much about letterbox.ie they ask for 65+vat per 1000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annette007

Hi, myself and my husband could distribute your leaflets for you we have done it in England before, and 50 for a thousand between the 2 of us of course. Gives us something to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annette007

hi myself and my husband have experience delvering leaflets, we did it in England, any cork city or suberbs we can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Heh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

How long would it take to post 1000 leaflets ?

In a built up area I'm guessing a minute a house so 1000 would take over 16 hours which for €50 is about €3 an hour.

Am I missing something ??

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

You'd do an estate with 150 houses in under an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

an post do it too

• Advertisement
Advertisement