Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Francesca Brown/Lorna Byrne

Options
  • 14-04-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering with the current wave of Irish Angel healers/therapists/authors around now, has anyone been to one of the well known ones here, bestsellers Francesca Brown or Lorna Byrne, and more recently Aidan Storey?
    Or know of anyone who's had a reading?
    I'm just curious, because i had a reading with Francesca Brown, she has done loads of readings in Limerick/Cork/Dublin in the last few months.
    I was impressed with her book,but kept an open mind going in, i've been disappointed by many pscyhics in the past. I know she doesnt say she's a 'psychic' as such but its still telling you about your past and future.
    She was different to what i expected, she launched into the reading straight away, a lot of stuff was general, like i'm a positive determined person, creative, etc.
    Didnt actually say much about angels unless questioned, talked a lot, she was nice and gave some predictions about the future, not much about my past, or seeing anyone around me as she says so often in her book, so I have yet to see really if anything is correct.

So if anyone has any personal/family experience of these bestselling authors who are in the media a lot, would love to hear. Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

is it possible to contact lorna byrne ??? anyone have any details contact info etc ?
    thanks

Advertisement