Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Cheap road bike or racer around €50

• 14-04-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi im lookin for a cheap road bike hybrid thing or a racer for around €40 - €60
    must have sound rims
    reply hear or text me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Good luck with that, you will definitely have do raise your budget to get something like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I think he just wants a cheap runabout with wheels that tend towards circular. €50 is a bit low but should be able to get something for €100 no problem.

@OP- consider checking out www.rothar.ie, they do that sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Colinoneill

Yeah its actally for parts to rebulid a bike, which will be a run about, i mean sound rims as it not crooked rather then high end rims if that may have been implied...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭sgriffin

hi colin,
    this is over on adverts for 50e
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=210464&cat=209#
    might be of use to you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Im selling mine. its 150 thought, but a great bike. will listen to resonable offers. <br /><br />
    see here. http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=209743
    rims are insanly light. way lighter than my felt ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Colinoneill

Cheers for the replies, that one on adverts for €50 is gone:( would have been perfect, anything else?

Advertisement