Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the playpen; A Neurotic

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

two biggest fears?

favourite thing you own?

favourite question so far?

your favourite question to ask in the playpen?

have you heard about the bird?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

If Aoibheann and I were to attack you with sparkley eyeshadow, which colour would you like it to be?

Do you enjoy having your nails painted?

Will you ever dye your hair black?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

two biggest fears? Losing a loved one, and zombie apocalypse

favourite thing you own? My girlfriend

favourite question so far? Jay P's higher power one.

your favourite question to ask in the playpen? Hmm, I don't think I ask anything too often.

have you heard about the bird? Technically, yes. I've heard people talk about the bird being the word. But I have no idea what the reference is.
    If Aoibheann and I were to attack you with sparkley eyeshadow, which colour would you like it to be? I like green!

Do you enjoy having your nails painted? Never again. I mean, never ever.

Will you ever dye your hair black? Maybe some day, if and when I go goth. Stay tuned!

I'm tripping balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Just how much do you value your testicles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I thought she was your skank?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Top 5 JEW songs?

Least favourite JEW song?

Can capitalized acronyms be mistaken for anti-semitic slurs?

Top 5 JEW songs? Ack, so hard... One artist, 40 albums, 241 songs - including live tracks, demos and remixes though. Though I'll never settle on a top 5, I'll say:

1) Goodbye Sky Harbor - 16 minute-long closer to my favourite album of all time. It starts off rocky, then gets dreamy, and guitar and vocal layers are slowly, subtly added to a loop for a good ten minutes before it all pops off for a transcendental finish. OOMPH.
    2) Beautiful Is was a b-side on the disappointingly shallow latest album, and it gives me hope for the future. It's a bit of a hard song to listen to at first, but it really grows on you.
    3) The Most Beautiful Things (fairly obscure B-side, really powerful)
    3.5) For Me This is Heaven, although I kind of link it to a time/person in my past so I don't listen to it much anymore.
    4) 23 also falls into the "epic closer" category. Kind of vaguely Cure-ish.
    5) Just Watch the Fireworks - beautiful, driving ballad. The violins [especially those from 3:16] kill me, every single time.

Wow. I have a depressing taste in music.

Least favourite JEW song? If I was including the older stuff (when they were teenagers who made loud punky noises as fast as possible) this would be a long list. From Static Prevails(1996) onwards it's all been great, but the latest album had some duds for me. This in particular really irritates me, especially compared to the calibre of song I've listed above. It's just throwaway kind of rock song with no depth and slightly annoying vocals, in my opinion. Disappointing.

Can capitalized acronyms be mistaken for anti-semitic slurs? I remember reading a review once that said something like "firm supporters in the JEW camp will be pleased by this offering"...

THE LIGHTS HAD JUST GONE OUT AT ROCKERFELLER CENTRE
    TAKE IT SLOW AND MAKE IT SOFTER,
    GOES EASY, LIKES IT NICE AND STEADY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

What constitutes the perfect sandwich?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Favourite subway?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

If you fell into a cyrogenic container, and were frozen for 1000 years, and woke up in the future, would you be happy or displeased or rather paniced at that?

(Yes, I'm watching Futurama)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

If you were to be re-incarnated as an animal, what animal would you choose and why?

What are your plans for the Summer?

How many counties have you been to?

When and why did you first join boards.ie?

How did you stumble across C&H?

Monzo wrote: »
    What constitutes the perfect sandwich? Me, Zooey Deschanel and Gerard Butler Eh, turkey and lettuce or some shít. Simple tastes. No time for any of this mayonnaise malarkey.
    Craguls wrote: »
    Favourite subway? I am a slave to the meatball marinara. Toasted with cheese. A touch of lettuce. Sloppy drunken [why is it always drunken?] joy.
    jumpguy wrote: »
    If you fell into a cyrogenic container, and were frozen for 1000 years, and woke up in the future, would you be happy or displeased or rather paniced at that? I'd go out and enjoy my several billion euro of accumulated interest \o/ Good times!

(Yes, I'm watching Futurama) I approve.
    Hotaru wrote: »
    If you were to be re-incarnated as an animal, what animal would you choose and why? I think I'd have to be a Liamur...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5lcbGPLSc

What a life!

What are your plans for the Summer? Thinking about summer depresses me. Because I bombed last semester, I shall have to study this summer. Depending on how badly I bomb this semester, I might just have time for some fun. I also have yet to find a job. I want to go to Electric Picnic and InterRailing and things. My smart, hardworking friends will all pass their exams and are going J1ing and stuff. This is why thinking about summer depresses me.

How many counties have you been to? I have absolutely no idea. I've never crossed the border, and haven't been around the north-west all that much, apart from Sligo. I don't think I've been in many of those crap counties you never hear about, like... Monaghan, or I dunno... Leitrim. Who's ever been in Leitrim now, seriously?

When and why did you first join boards.ie? I was in an msn conversation, gosh, 2 years ago (?) with one of my Sligo friends and one of her Sligo friends - Mr Brewer. i used the term "tbh" casually and he asked if I was on boards.ie. I joined up and checked out the Music forums but didn't like them at all. Ignored it for about a year and then started getting great use out of the LC forum, and then C&H. The rest is beautiful history.

How did you stumble across C&H? I imagine it was through the LC forum somehow, but I'm not entirely sure. Must've been Fate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

You've never been over the border!? :eek: Madness!

Why is it that if you superficially scrape yourself you bleed, if you're not harming any veins or blood vessels or things? This question has plagued me for years. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Are you a picker?
    Are you a grinner?
    Are you a lover?
    Are you a sinner?
    Do you play your music in the sun?
    Are you a joker?
    Are you a smoker?
    Are you a midnight toker?
    Do you get your loving on the run?

Why is it that if you superficially scrape yourself you bleed, if you're not harming any veins or blood vessels or things? This question has plagued me for years. :pI'd hazard a guess that you've ruptured some of the wee little capillaries that supply your skin! Ask bythewoods or mardybumbum for a second opinion though. I'm a bit shít :)
    Are you a picker?
    Are you a grinner?
    Are you a lover?
    Are you a sinner?
    Do you play your music in the sun?
    Are you a joker?
    Are you a smoker?
    Are you a midnight toker?
    Do you get your loving on the run? There is only one way to answer all of these questions. And that way is kittens doing things people do, while wearing people hats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdqvvRs9zUw

They think they're people!

I want chicken,
    I want liver,
    Meowmix meowmix please deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Favourite Pizza?
    Favourite Drink?

Favourite question asked so far?

What must you defenestrate lamp?
    When must you lick Katie Price?
    What must you hate lamp?
    When don't you lick lamp?
    Where do you hate lamp?
    Why don't you squish The Battle of the Somme?
    How mustn't you defenestrate biscuits?
    Why must you love Katie Price?
    Why mustn't you love The Battle of the Somme?
    What don't you defenestrate Schrödinger's cat?
    There may not be a point in answering these last ten

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Is there any skill/talent you really wish you had, but don't have?
    Are you impulsive or do you tend towards over-thinking things?

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Favourite Pizza? Goodfella's Friday Fever Meateor, if only for the vaguely entertaining box and almost absurd amounts of meat
    Favourite Drink? Lately I'm bored of cider so I'm sampling more fruity (read: queer) delights, such as Malibu. Also, Craguls got me onto Morgans and Coke a couple of weeks ago. It's a bit of a winner.

Favourite question asked so far? Jay P's question on Anatomy and Physics and higher powers and such. Although I think "When don't you lick lamp?" could be a new contender.

What must you defenestrate lamp? Pineapple sundaes.
    When must you lick Katie Price? When she's having trouble scraping the muck off her face.
    What must you hate lamp? Amusingly, several.
    When don't you lick lamp? When others are watching. We must be discreet in our strangeness, young Pyg.
    Where do you hate lamp? Right in the face.
    Why don't you squish The Battle of the Somme? Phlegms would never forgive me.
    How mustn't you defenestrate biscuits? You must not do so after a game of soggy biscuit.
    Why must you love Katie Price? I can't rationalise it. It's just all-consuming, passionate love.
    Why mustn't you love The Battle of the Somme? Who will help the widow's son?
    What don't you defenestrate Schrödinger's cat? Only once, but I was drunk.
    Anything but study...
    Is there any skill/talent you really wish you had, but don't have? Really, really, really wish I could sing. I can't. Oh well :(
    Are you impulsive or do you tend towards over-thinking things? I think I go with the flow more than overthinking things. Impulsive is a strong word, though. If I was more impulsive I'd probably have bought those boots with the crazy green stripe and ended up in bed with Fry by now.
    180px-Sex-Leela.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Pygmalion wrote: »
    What must you defenestrate lamp?
    When must you lick Katie Price?
    What must you hate lamp?
    When don't you lick lamp?
    Where do you hate lamp?
    Why don't you squish The Battle of the Somme?
    How mustn't you defenestrate biscuits?
    Why must you love Katie Price?
    Why mustn't you love The Battle of the Somme?
    What don't you defenestrate Schrödinger's cat?
    Ah, KnifeWRENCH's patented random question generator. Soon to be updated with questions typed via Bad Translator!

Anyway, thanks A Neurotic but we're bored of you now and I'm going to lock you out of your own thread. Sux 2 b u ololol.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement