Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% American Eagle discount code!!

• 14-04-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

American Eagle discount code 15% off : 51092661

plus there is already 30% extra off existing sale items.

just thought I would let the masses know!
    lol

dec
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

Handy! Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Still got extortionate postage rates to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Still got extortionate postage rates to Ireland?

$50 to Ireland. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

padocon wrote: »

Yup, kind of a kicker.

I got some mates to buy some stuff aswell to split the postage costs.
    Still great value. 5 items for 70euros.

Just hope we don't get hit with customs charges now :E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Just remember though that AE put the full retail price total of all items on the shipping label so if you bought $200 worth and got it for $100 + shipping then customs will do you for the full $200 so expect to pay approx €60... Crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Anyone know how of any discounts for use in-store?

Fed X sent me a letter and I had to pay it.

I was over in USA last year and got some stuff. I think the stuff were a bit cheaper too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Anyone know how of any discounts for use in-store?

can this be used in store if so be great just live a few stops from one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

I have my items sent to my po box in the USA then all combined into one box so it saves on the shipping costs (still have to pay duty/vat)

Thanks for the code OP I have a gift voucher so I might as well use it now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 naidy123

I have my items sent to my po box in the USA then all combined into one box so it saves on the shipping costs (still have to pay duty/vat)

Thanks for the code OP I have a gift voucher so I might as well use it now :)

which PO Box crowd do you use..so many out there, would love to hear of a good one that is worth the money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Bongous.com , they're great. Very fast and reliable. $15 a month but you get free consolidation (which cheaper companies charge ridiculous fees for) and they respond to any questions within an hour or two.

I used to use shipto but they are awful to deal with, avoid at all costs. I learned the hard way not to use a company just because they have cheaper pricing! (plus the guy who runs it is incredibly rude and unhelpful)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

I like the american eagle stuff. Next time you fancy a spending spree. Try the american eagle store at The Mall of America minnesotta 8 miles of store front and no tax on clothes !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭djdunny

just tried to use the code given by OP there and i got a message saying "this voucher code can only be redeemed between april 4th and april 18th"

i would have thought that the 18th was inclusive in those dates.

any one else experience this when trying to use the voucher??

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Just got the delivery notification for the order with Customs cahrges of €86.69

According to the delivery guy the USPS slapped an extra $100 onto the price displayed.

Have to call the Revenue now :/

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

I ordered 10 items 2 weeks ago.

a total of $180 and had to hand over 37euro to the postman the other day

so not bad at all. But annoyed that AE put the full cost on the shipping label.
    The items were $180 but with different offers got it for $110 plus $50 shipping.

so a total of euro150 for 10 items - 2 jeans, runners, tops etc :D

k

Expired. Anyone have another?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

retail me not

Usually has good codes and offers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 fonkalei

I just tried to buy a pair of jeans on ae.com & initially it showed the delivery costs as €7.

The process failed with an error that didn't explain much & the checkout screen was redisplayed with delivery costs increased to €38 - nearly double the cost of the jeans.

Does anyone know what's the story with this - is it just a glitch or are these high delivery costs normal?

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

fonkalei wrote: »
    I just tried to buy a pair of jeans on ae.com & initially it showed the delivery costs as €7.

The process failed with an error that didn't explain much & the checkout screen was redisplayed with delivery costs increased to €38 - nearly double the cost of the jeans.

Does anyone know what's the story with this - is it just a glitch or are these high delivery costs normal?

:mad:

No, its correct. The delivery is $50 to Ireland, works out at €38

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

padocon wrote: »

That along with the circa 1.30 exchange rate and the imposition of the VAT is putting me off. When I got a discounted order last year it was at circa 1.45 and there was no VAT man in tow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭racso1975

20% off discount code 56892051

Advertisement