Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Anschutz Centerfire Rifles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They really are lovely. Linked to this when it first appeared in the catalogue. If they made a left-handed one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

any idea of the prices yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

yuck ,timber on a rifle .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

jwshooter wrote: »
    yuck ,timber on a rifle .

Whats wrong with a timber stock?!?!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

the last timber stocked rifle i owned was a model L styer 243 with a double set trigger ,the one before the SBS crap system.

it was about 13-14 years ago.a lovely lite rifle with a 6x42 zeiss on it .but one pain in the ass minding it ,give me plastic any day .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Fair enough! Wouldn't mind having a synthetic stock for my cz but its next to impossible to get replacement stocks for them! it would be a shame to damage the wood stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

patsat wrote: »
    Fair enough! Wouldn't mind having a synthetic stock for my cz but its next to impossible to get replacement stocks for them! it would be a shame to damage the wood stock.

Bring it to a good fibreglass dude and he'll make a mould off yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

rowa wrote: »
    any idea of the prices yet ?

Not to sure seen the .223 from $1800 to $2200 on some U.S web sites

Will be ringing to get a price on a 17 HMR later this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

They really are lovely. Linked to this when it first appeared in the catalogue. If they made a left-handed one...

Spent a bit of time there this evening looking for leffty models not many about seen one in 17 Hmr, id say a company like Anschutz must do left handed models its odd that there website does not say. But it is written in there abbreviation list for each model that they are covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Spent a bit of time there this evening looking for leffty models not many about seen one in 17 Hmr, id say a company like Anschutz must do left handed models its odd that there website does not say. But it is written in there abbreviation list for each model that they are covered.

They do lefty targt rifles (I own one) and most of their lower end rimfire sporters, but nothing centrefire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Not to sure seen the .223 from $1800 to $2200 on some U.S web sites

Will be ringing to get a price on a 17 HMR later this week.

The 17HMRs will range from approx £650>£1200 - thats using the 1517 & 1717 as the two price extremes.

Advertisement