Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party in Morgan Hotel Penthouse

Options
  • 14-04-2010 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever been to a party in the Morgan Hotel Penthouse in Temple Bar?

I'm thinking of renting it for a night for a party but they have given me two restrictions that, if they apply, mean it won't work out.

They have said:
    1. Outside alcohol or food not permitted
    2. Guests must leave the Penthouse house by 1am

Now I have heard offhand that parties there can go all on night but this could be just be conjecture. Also, I can't see how they can enforce the no outside alcohol but I would be interested in to hear the firsthand experience of anyone who has actually been at a party there in the past.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

call the place, manager is a lovely guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Been there before and had to leave by 11, shame as we didnt get there till 11.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

call the place, manager is a lovely guy

It's the manager who gave me those rules.

Fair enough, they are just protecting themselves but if they really do enforce them then it's not worth it.

Advertisement