Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Returning to Dublin in summer and want to continue learning Italian

• 14-04-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am living in Napoli for the last 5 months and have been learning Italian from a phrasebook and from just the day to day experience of living in Italy. I recently started doing proper lessons here though and I have found that my Italian is coming on slowly but surely (piano, piano:D).

Anyway I am returning to Dublin for 2 months in the summer (July-Aug) and I wanted to try and continue doing lessons for the time that I am home. If possible 1 x 2 hr lesson a week or something along those lines.

I would consider my level to be basic as I spoke zero Italian when I arrived, but as I am getting into a groove now I don't want to lose that rhythm when I return to Napoli in September.

I will be living in Crumlin so Southside Dublin or town would be preferable.

Grazie e Ciao:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

Just a thought

If it suits anyone better, I am actually a qualified English teacher [that is what I am working as in Napoli] and I would be happy to do a lesson exchange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭funloving

Ciao
    I am an Italian native speaker,graduated in Foreign Languages so I know how hard can be learning another language and how different the approaches to that can be.

I live in Dublin,Ranelagh to be precise to if you want we can meet up for some lessons...

send me a PM if interested

a presto

ps:sono una ragazza

Advertisement