Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for recommended phychic in galway

Options
  • 14-04-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone can recommend a top class phychic to me ??? I no that there is loads of fake mediums and tarot card reader/ Phychic.

I hope someone can help me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

i doubt you will find one in galway seems that galway isnt the place to find them and usually you will find you wont get many responses for this reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Buneoig

The Tea Leave Lady in Knocknacarra (see yellow pages) is very good long term, often gets times wrong but been spot on so far.
    David Knight (?? from Scotland) often comes to Cloonacauneen Castle, he's also a medium, he advertises in the Galway Advertiser 1st, he's pretty spooky.
    Mrs Zimmerer in Oranmore was brilliant but I dont think she is working anymore.
    Best of luck, its all a bit of fun really, usually takes years to see if it was right!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks buineog. I will give one of them a try.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Buineog. Sorry I meant to ask you what is spooky about this David Knight from Scotland ???:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Buneoig

Spooky as in seems very connected to the sprit world, I cannot remember at the moment what he said about the life side of things but he was crystal clear with messages from the other side. It freaked me out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

david knight is bull a waste of money spend it on something better as he was total crap. as for tea lady she is a joke big time

Advertisement