Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED! - Crank Brothers Eggbeater axle

• 14-04-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭

I've managed to bend the right axle on my Eggbeater SLs.

Would anyone out there have a broken pair of Eggbeaters with intact axles that I could cannibalise?

They'd need to be the SL version or above (SC, C and Candy use different axles).

I've seen some knock-off Ti axles on eBay but I'm a bit wary of them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

check with matt in cycle-ops in harolds cross, he goes thru a a few himself...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭LastFridayNight

I think the old eggbeaters all shared the same shape axel? I have an old set of C's somewhere. If you think they might work, and you still need them, you can have them for free after the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Karma wrote: »
    check with matt in cycle-ops in harolds cross, he goes thru a a few himself...:D

Worth a shot, thanks.
    I think the old eggbeaters all shared the same shape axel? I have an old set of C's somewhere. If you think they might work, and you still need them, you can have them for free after the weekend.

No, it's definitely a different axle (I have a pair of the Cs here). Thanks for the offer though.

Advertisement