Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nieces are heading to saudi.

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

I started a thread of concern awhile back about this. A Saudi father with an Irish mother. If anyone remembers it then this is what is happening now.

In a short while the mother is heading to Saudi with the daughters for a 'holiday' provided by the father. In the interim the father has bought them lots of tech things, brought them on holidays to Turkey and spoilt them rotten. Basically trying to buy there love etc.

Initially this did not work as the kids were cute enough to see that being a father was more than this materialistic point of view, however they took the gifts naturally as kids will do.

In my view as a man I feel that he has strategically perpetrated this course of action over time to get to this stage. The daughters will visit Saudi and be overwhelmed with the lifestyle of wealth and enjoyment via swimming pools, lifestyle etc.

The fathers agenda is clear to me via his actions thus far, he has used a strategy so far to lull the mam and the kids. I think that he will take these girls using his agenda to glamorise them into a false sense of security. In reality he will potentially parade them as potential wives in their specific cultural way.

OK maybe it will all work out well but the tactics that have been used thus far by this man suggest to me that this man is not a father, he is just using his coming of age daughters to get more money.

They are worth a lot of money in that respect as potential wives.

The girls in question are arguably able to make up their own minds in this potential issue. But I wonder at the moment if they are able to see the actual manipulation and agenda that is going on?

The nature of this chap is bad. He intially left his wife and young kids and stole all the hard working mams money 20k plus to set himself up as a pilot. He is in my view a complete bastard.

The mam however still trusts him for some mad reason.

I imagine and think that once these kids get to saudi then that will be the end of it and the bastard will have won. There is not talking to her by the way, personally I think she should not go forward with this trip as herself and her kids will be entering into a foreign juristriction which will essentially keep those girls trapped.

Long post I know but any advice appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement