Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibility of a regular game every friday in DCU

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

just checking numbers for intrest on this one.......

let me know and i can make it happen from Friday 30th april.....should work out at 5Euro a game-ish :)

Dont be shy....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Judomad wrote: »
    just checking numbers for intrest on this one.......

let me know and i can make it happen from Friday 30th august.....should work out at 5Euro a game-ish :)

Dont be shy....

You guys purposely pick nights that I usually work don't you - ADMIT IT!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    You guys purposely pick nights that I usually work don't you - ADMIT IT!! :p

yes...just the nights you work :) we all meet up secretly and discuss when your working :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Friday 30th august.....should work out at 5Euro a game-ish :)
    Do you mean Friday 30th April? Count me in for fridays in DCU anyway!

yes...just the nights you work :) we all meet up secretly and discuss when your working :)

I KNEW IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

In the evening I presume?

I'd give it a go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

In the evening I presume?

I'd give it a go
    I think Fridays at around 7pm is the general aim. Enough time to get there from work/home, and enough time after to go out for the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

I'm up for it!! :) I shall be fully mobile by then after that minor set back! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 llien14

I would also be interested in this if there is still space!

Many thanks

yeah deffo come up when we start.....looks like we have enough intrest through here and friends of mine so ill be looking at getting definate details and more than likely starting friday 30th April :)

yeah deffo come up when we start.....looks like we have enough intrest through here and friends of mine so ill be looking at getting definate details and more than likely starting friday 30th April :)

Bastards! ;)

• Advertisement

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Bastards! ;)

id just leave my job instead......who needs money when theres ball?? :P

id just leave my job instead......who needs money when theres ball?? :P

Ha - sure I couldn't get much more broke than I am now so u might be on to something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

I will be there... need to start on the whole fitness thing all over again because of being on crutches! BAck to square 1... *sigh* so the extra game will help!

going ahead from this Friday 30th April :) 7pm dcu middle court...

Advertisement