Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Westport - finger food

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

Continuing on from my thread of accommodation in westport, i am know looking for a pub that would do finger food for a group of 20 to 25 people.

Is there any place that would do it for free....seeing that i would be bringing a good crowd drinking there.

Finding Westport to be fairly expensive so far....not holding out much hope of free food (getting the feeling that they do not like big groups of people).

If it is decent, then i will find the money somewhere to pay for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

More than likely you would have to book a room or an area in the pub for your party then you might get some food with that. Doubt if it would be free though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Yeah, I guess it is going to cost something.

So which would be the best pubs to go to for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Suggest

Cosy Joes and/or Mill Times Mill St ( both owned by Joe O'Malley )

Clew Bay James St

Wyatt Octagon

Matt Molloys Bridge St and McGings both extremely busy at weekends, but may do finger food earlier in the day.

Large groups no problem to Westport. Lots of accommodation, lots of space, long tourism tradition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Try the jester. 09829255. They had an advert in the paper this week about party nights

Advertisement