Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot view boards.ie properly at work

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭

I cannot view boards.ie properly at work. The page styles seem to be missing and the menu is missing from top of page. the home page is pretty much white with just the Latest Forum Posts displayed. I get the same problem in all browsers. Its come on all of a sudden. Work havent banned it because i can view any forum i want. I cannot post or reply to threads....the buttons are missing even though im logged in. All very strange. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

It's quite likely that your work is blocking b-static.net which is a domain we use to serve "static" content like images and stylesheets.

Click this link next time you're in the office. You should see the "thumbs up" icon normally used to thank a post. If not, then odds are that b-static.net is being blocked. If you're not being blocked, but you get an error, please let us know what the error message is and I'll try and figure out what's wrong.

Advertisement