Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend types

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Do most of the guys in UCD walk around throwing shapes thinking they are cool ,and calling their friends legends,
    That would really irritate me and I would smash my fist in their eye socket me thinks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Yes. Seems like its not for you. You are a terrible loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

I concur.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

macaronicheese you are legend!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

OP, like this?
    I do agree, UCD does have its fair share of retarded 'legends' but it's not the only place.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Do most of the guys in UCD walk around throwing shapes thinking they are cool ,and calling their friends legends,
    That would really irritate me and I would smash my fist in their eye socket me thinks

You've basically described every male commerce or arts student.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

Twats!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

You've basically described every male commerce or arts student.

That's sooo not focking true.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

virgin

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

virgin
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

BANT!

*dies inside*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Ah lads you're doing UCD a disservice. Quite a sizeable chunk of UCD heads are like that, but then that's the same in most places.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

You'll get it everywhere, especially in big courses.

Science here has them, Science in TCD has them.

Commerce has them, BESS has them, B&M in DIT has them.

Law here has them, Law in TCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

I was sure shapes and legendary friends was a requirement on the CAO.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭macaronicheese

El Siglo wrote: »
    OP, like this?
    I do agree, UCD does have its fair share of retarded 'legends' but it's not the only place.
    Yes like him :mad:

virgin

OMG liam your such a legend loike

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

Yeah your right bout the legend heads but you get used to it and just laugh to yourself at just how retarded they seem.

However some of them are good guys, most are knobs though. It really depends on which course you are doing for how much exposure you have to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Psycho. Why do other people annoy you so much when they do nothing to you? Me thinks you should learn to deal with yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Well now, no. No you wouldn't.

You might smash your fist into some more World of Warcraft, but that'd be about the height of it.

...want your juice box?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

I noticed you want to do science. Science isn't like that at all. Arts and business are, but I'm sure when you get to know those types of people they're perfectly nice under it all, and I'd say most people grow out of it by the time they're 18.

Everyone in my class is really nice and down to earth, thankfully, since we spend so much time together in a small classroom! Don't worry.

Psycho. Why do other people annoy you so much when they do nothing to you? Me thinks you should learn to deal with yourself
    Because they think they are better than everyone what exactly is so legendary about them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    Well now, no. No you wouldn't.

You might smash your fist into some more World of Warcraft, but that'd be about the height of it.

...want your juice box?

I have more run ins with world of warcraft types than legend types in the science hub. It's not as crazy as it used to be though- it use to be like a circus with the LGBT and juggling soc and pagan soc and games soc always around with their funny clothes and strange music... I miss all that because it did make it really different to other faculties.

I don't think you should get so annoyed by people.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

rantyface wrote: »
    I noticed you want to do science. Science isn't like that at all. Arts and business are, but I'm sure when you get to know those types of people they're perfectly nice under it all, and I'd say most people grow out of it by the time they're 18.

Everyone in my class is really nice and down to earth, thankfully, since we spend so much time together in a small classroom! Don't worry.

Funnily enough I see a lot of the female equivalent to what the OP is asking in the Science building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Because they think they are better than everyone what exactly is so legendary about them?

That shouldn't be any of your concern!

That shouldn't be any of your concern!

Other people shouldn't be their concern either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

There are so many effeminate males walking around UCD. I think it's only second to Trinity one of the places with the highest consentration of effeminate males.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    There are so many effeminate males walking around UCD. I think it's only second to Trinity one of the places with the highest consentration of effeminate males.

I can actually vouch for that, serious amount of knob-heads in Trinity. But they are easily startled and are likely to be more afraid of you than you are of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cantankerous

UCD definitely has more of the type you describe than TCD, in trinity the main irritants are "trendy" indie scensters with their self-important notions of being "arty" and "intellectual". Both are parodies of themselves and won't make it far in the real world. As for which will irritate you more, only you know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I'm not sure what 'legend types' or indie kids or whoever 'normal' people hate this week have done to anyone to incite such hatred, it's not like they're going around demanding you kiss their ass, if you don't want to hang around with them then don't. Odds are that judging someone based on their appearance is one of the things you dislike about them :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

But indie is good! it really is!!! ... in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Psycho. Why do other people annoy you so much when they do nothing to you?

Clearly he's emo. A stereotype currently sitting below the D4 man, on the social ladder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement