Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vip codes please

Options
  • 14-04-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

does anyone have the vip map codes that came with bfbc2 that theyre not using like people who dont have xbox live or if they bought the maps already and dont need the codes . i bought the game today but i got it used and the codes were used. if someone could pm me a code it would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

if you bought the game from a shop, and the codes were down as being used,
    then you should bring the game back and get your money back
    or get a new game.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 FJFF

As yer man above me said, try to bring it back...and buy a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

He bought a second hand version though, so pretty tough luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

is there anyone who doesnt have and probly wont be getting xbox live and are just planning to return it once theyve finnished it who could give me their code. it seems too much hassle returning it and getting it new just for the code i wish the bitch in the shop had told me the downside when telling me what a good deal i was getting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    is there anyone who doesnt have and probly wont be getting xbox live and are just planning to return it once theyve finnished it who could give me their code. it seems too much hassle returning it and getting it new just for the code i wish the bitch in the shop had told me the downside when telling me what a good deal i was getting

you can buy a VIP code through the store menu in the game on xbox. Suppose this is the developers way of punishing people who dont give them money by buying a game new .

• Advertisement
Advertisement