Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Must have PS2 games

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

You'd think some of the people trying to sell PS2's would at least look at the other ads. There are bundles with loads of games going for €50 and less, yet people put up their PS2 with a copy of FIFA and expect over €100. How can you be so oblivious to reality???

I picked up a PS2 on adverts for €30 with 3 pads, FFX, Silent Hill3 and about 6 other games (including a fifa of course) for €30. It pays to be patient, some people are just dying to clear space as opposed to make money. I like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

I just scoured through about 10 pages of Paystation ads - 60ads per page. I saw a few games here and there but I suppose it's hard to convince someone to travel to meet you for a fiver's worth of a game!

The gas thing with them overpriced PS2 ads is, they'll get one or two offers that they reject and then the ad lies idle and drifts away and the damn thing isn't sold

Advertisement