Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto winner in Waterford??!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Sunday World had run with another family's details, photos of the house and everything .. I think yer man Hickey was mentioned in it as well !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Stop, it wasn't either of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Who is anyone to criticise her for how she spends her money?

I'm not so much criticising her, only can't understand the mentality of sitting on it. Like after you spend and give away the first 20/30m you'd be done so I would try and do as much good as I possibly could with the remainder.

But like ya said, it's her money to keep and for all I know she has given half of it away without the media attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 kevthefonz

Junior wrote: »
    Sunday World had run with another family's details, photos of the house and everything .. I think yer man Hickey was mentioned in it as well !

TMI???

Advertisement